Steel Guru : Pratibha and Gammon JV bags Bangalore water supply order - 123488 - 2009-12-05: "Pratibha Industries in JV with Gammon India has bagged an order worth INR 309.46 crore from the Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board for procurement, fabrication and laying of clear water main from Vajarahalli to HBR on the East of Bangalore.
The project has various components
1. MS trunk mains of diameter from 1,800 mm to 700 mm of total length of 45 km
2. DI trunk main of diameter 500 mm of 5 km
3. External / internal coating and epoxy painting of the pipes
4. Fabrication, laying, jointing, erection and construction of pipe specials, valves, saddle supports, thrust blocks and anchor blocks
5. Interconnection with existing water supply system.
The work has to be executed in 26 months and is funded by Japan Bank for International Cooperation."